Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Correction To Previous Update

In my previous post, I indicated that the World Junior Speed Skating Championships were to be held in Innsbruck, Austria. They will in fact be held in Moscow, Russia from the 12th to 14th of March. I need to look at the correct year in future and stop living in the past :-)

Thankyou to those who emailed me to inform me of the correct information, I appreciate you guys helping out.

An update from Desly advises me that Brooke Lochland will be racing this weekend over 3 distances in Heerenveen and she is confident of Brooke taking the 3k national record. I will keep you posted with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments but be aware that any hurtful or inflammatory comments will be moderated at the discretion of the blog manager.