Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sorry! Shop Was Closed for Xmas Break

To all the followers of Australian Speed Skating, I apologise as I have taken a couple of weeks break which was really needed.

I will post an update of all the news (and Links) I have tomorrow or the day after and I will be back into the reporting full swing leading up to the Olympics.

The German and Norwegian teams have announced their skaters for the Vancouver games, which by calculating what skaters won't be attending, theoretically allows gaps for Ben Southee, Daniel Greig and Joshua Lose to fill the reserve positions within their respective qualified distances. Although nothing official has been released (as far as I know since I have been on holidays!) I am aware that all skaters are training hard in the hope that they will make the team - here's hoping!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish everyone a very happy new year.

To those who have emailed me without a response, I also apologise and I will reply to you over the next day or so.

Regards
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments but be aware that any hurtful or inflammatory comments will be moderated at the discretion of the blog manager.